Attendees have exclusive access to activities including networking breaks and lunches; interactive demonstrations of Knowledge Finder
, Member Directory
, and Navigator
; complimentary professional headshots; short presentations; and program meet and greets. Stop by the Fall Meeting Concierge desk or the DEI and Program Showcase areas; peruse the ULI Bookstore; pick up the Fall issue of Urban Land
magazine; or explore the latest ULI research reports.
Today, the following activities are taking place from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CDT:
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. | Coffee break presented by Chicago Title Insurance Company, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, and Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. |Complimentary professional headshots and personal interactive demonstrations
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Presentation Area 1: Underpricing of U.S. apartment markets
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Presentation Area 2: The intersection of real estate, climate mitigation, and biodiversity
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Networking lunch presented by Rosewood Property Company
- 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. | Presentation Area 1: Supporting diversity in real estate managers or a case study on INTRO Cleveland
- 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. | Presentation Area 2: A peek into cultural districts or Common errors in creating Pro Formas
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Closing reception
Visit the full schedule in the ULI Events app
for detailed session descriptions or to save them to your agenda.